Effective Date: May 24th, 2018
Information we collect, and who we share it with
- Screenshots - Our service captures screenshots of monitored devices. We may analyze these screenshots to provide our service. We will never share these screenshots, or data gathered from analyzing the screenshots, with any third party aside from the monitored device’s account owner and admins. Screenshots are stored encrypted on Amazon Web Services (see below).
- Email - During the signup process you will provide us with your email. We may use your email to provide our service to you. We may use your email to send you promotional and marketing material, however you can opt out from receiving promotional or marketing material through email by using the unsubscribe link in the email. We will not share your email address with any 3rd party aside from Stripe, Inc. our payment processor and Bugsnag, Inc.
- Device names and settings - As you add devices to your account, you will provide each device with a name. We will not share your device names and/or settings with any 3rd party.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) is used to host our services and to store user data, including screenshots. To read more on how AWS uses data, see https://aws.amazon.com/privacy/
Deletion of Personal Data
- All screenshots are automatically deleted 15 days after they're taken.
- If you wish to have your account deleted, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Security of our Service
- All private information is communicated over secure HTTPS.
- All screenshots are encrypted server side using AES 256 bit encryption.